BlusherLaine Community Forum
Welcome To Blusherlaine Forums

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...

Sponsored by: Lucky Me Pancit Canton

HomePortal CboxCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FUND RAISING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLUSHERLAINE web master

PostSubject: FUND RAISING   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

DONATE A CLICK TO HELP IMPROVE THE SITE :)

all the money will be used on the site
i will be posting pictures of the the amount of money that i will be getting from the clicks which i will be using to improve the site including reciepts if i spend any amount from the site fund...

...the money will be used on:

*prizes on games
*improve the site
*hosting of the site (im gonna transfer to a better host to prevent lags)

if we get a lot of clicks and save a lot of money one of my plan is to order printed shirts with blusherlaine.com logo and owner, co owner , boss, staff, member and etc. and names on it and will be sent through LBC
(NOTE: IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY TO FUND THIS IDEA I WILL ASK TZINITA TO COLLECT THE NAMES OF THE STAFFS AND LOYAL MEMBERS OF THE SITE SO I CAN START ORDERING THE SHIRTS)

SO PLEASE CLICK EVERYTIME YOU VISIT THE SITE

EVERY CLICK HELPS
Back to top Go down
cocohaha

PostSubject: Re: FUND RAISING   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

BLUSHERLAINE web master wrote:

DONATE A CLICK TO HELP IMPROVE THE SITE :)

all the money will be used on the site
i will be posting pictures of the the amount of money that i will be getting from the clicks which i will be using to improve the site including reciepts if i spend any amount from the site fund...

...the money will be used on:

*prizes on games
*improve the site
*hosting of the site (im gonna transfer to a better host to prevent lags)

if we get a lot of clicks and save a lot of money one of my plan is to order printed shirts with blusherlaine.com logo and owner, co owner , boss, staff, member and etc. and names on it and will be sent through LBC
(NOTE: IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY TO FUND THIS IDEA I WILL ASK TZINITA TO COLLECT THE NAMES OF THE STAFFS AND LOYAL MEMBERS OF THE SITE SO I CAN START ORDERING THE SHIRTS)

SO PLEASE CLICK EVERYTIME YOU VISIT THE SITE

EVERY CLICK HELPS
Back to top Go down

FUND RAISING
Page 1 of 1